Thursday, May 5, 2011

Term 2 - Week 1

Wednesday - Using Mark Up Language and Cascading Style Sheets (HTML & CSS):


First day back in term two.

We spent the morning learning about different types of navigation bars and how they are created.  We also learned how to use sprite images to make a rollover effect in a navigation bar.  A sprite rollover navigation bar is required for our HTML & CSS assignment.

We spent the latter half of the day working on our assignments.

Friday - Operate Computing Packages (morning) and Using Adobe Flash & Photoshop (afternoon):

Morning - Excel:
We sat an exam covering excel.  I think I did reasonably well considering I missed one of the two lessons we had on excel.

Afternoon - Flash & Photoshop:
I turned in my Flash assignment as well as my Copyright assignment.
We started learning about some features of photoshop such as the healing brush, clone stamp and patch tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment